Put your thinking caps on - Funny Website names...
Everyone knows that if you are going to operate a business in today’s world you need a domain name. It is advisable to look at the domain name selected as others see it and not just as you think it looks. Failure to do this may result in situations such as the following (legitimate) companies who deal in everyday humdrum products and services, but clearly didn’t give their domain names enough consideration:
1. A site called where you can find the name of the agent who represents a celebrity. Their domain name? wait for it. is www.whorepresents.com
2. Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at www.expertsexchange.com
3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at
4. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at www.therapistfinder.com.
5. Then of course, there is the Italian Power Generator company.
6. And now, we have the Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South Wales: www.molestationnursery.com
7. If you’re looking for computer software, there’s always
8. Welcome to the First Cumming Methodist Church. Their website is
9. Then, of course, the art designers who did not look closely at their
10. Vacation planning at Lake Tahoe? Try their brochure website at