Ways to Turn down a Guy...(Prt 1)


I sure won't like to be turned down by a lady. That shit hurts and makes you feel like a complete fool. But for the sake of fun and I'll have to admit that some brothers actually need this. Here's my 1st part. Enjoy...


> HE: Can I buy you a drink?
> SHE: Actually I'd rather have the money.
*
> HE: I'm a photographer. I've been looking for a face
> like yours.
> SHE: I'm a plastic surgeon. I've been looking for a
> face like yours.
*
> HE: Hi. Didn't we go on a date once? Or was it
> twice?
> SHE: Must've been once. I never make the same
> mistake twice.
*
> HE: How did you get to be so beautiful?
> SHE: I must've been given your share.


Bookmark www.archieglaze.blogspot.com and keep checking for the remaining parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glaze's LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin