Turned my Swag on, and quickly put it OFF...

Howdy y'all?

Souljah Boy
Today, I'll be looking outside the shores of Naija at a 'brother' who has decided within his pretty young mind that he has a right to assault our ears and still make us love him. The very first time I heard this particular song, my younger sister was doing the singing so I thought she was doing a bad job until I saw the video. If you guessed right, your answer must have been Pretty silly Boy Swag by Souljah Boy.

Video link here - watch Pretty Boy Swag video.

The song doesn't even deserve a 'Worst song that can ever come out in 2010' award; That would be a lil' too prestigious for it. Funny thing is when Crank That came out, I thought it was just the dance steps that sold the track. Then not too long after that, he released Kiss Me Thru the Phone and I was swept away..(now I think the song was more of Sammie's talent than his :-P).

Anyway, the news making the rounds now is that of his 'remote controlled Lamborghini chain'. We have people on Forbe's richest list doing a double-take before spending money, but of course S.Boy can’t see it and has responded with a quite irritating rant about how “the media” never stops painting him as an irresponsible spender. He says:

Firstly: I didn’t pay ANYTHING for my black Lamborghini chain. I got it FREE as a birthday present from my jeweler when I turned 19 on July 28!

Secondly: Even if I did pay for it, who are you to judge me on what I purchase with MY money? (True, but when we don't buy your albums & stuff, you won't have ANY money).


 Sammie
Lastly: Why do the media blow up the things that they think will make me look stupid or ignorant. Why not publicize or put me in the spotlight when I do positive things? Like when I was in the hood this past Christmas passing out toys to everyone on the westside of Atlanta where I grew up. Why not show that on TV? Why not publicize my Little league football team that I sponsor in Batesville, MS or the money I donated to help build the rec center and boyz and girls club?! Or when I donated $25,000 to all those kids to have a good Christmas with the Toyz n da hood Foundation? Why not step in when Ice-T was dissing me why not call up and have a sit down to squash that beef. THINK ABOUT IT A 40 YEAR OLD SOMETHING GANGSTA NIGGA VS. A 16 YEAR OLD KID (@ the time). Why not publicize when them niggaz ran in my house and tried to kill me and I had to defend myself and blast they asses (they probably were drunk for YOU to 'blast' them).  WHY NOT SHOW THAT ON TV? HUH?! CUZ U DONT WANT PEOPLE TO SEE THE REAL SHIT THAT'S ON BEHIND THE SCENES. U WANT EVERYTHING WATERED DOWN & FAKE THATS WHY! F**K THAT! This is all I know! All I grew up seeing was diamondz, money, drugs, fightin, shootin, dancing, basketball and football. real nigga shit that’s all I was around while I grew up!

After all of this, all I have to say is if he doesn't start looking for a Don Jazzy to cover up his lack of true talent; All he'll be around are *celebs who resort to sextapes when they can't afford their houses anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glaze's LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin