Weird MC - The Paper Story..

Howdy y'all!


It's another day in LasGidi and your boy is chilling like he should.. Today, I want to talk about (actually give props to) the one known as Weird MC and popularly called the Rappatainer. Over the years, new has been synonymous with fresh; But there has to be exceptions to every rule and in this case I can boldly say the Weird one is that exception.


For me, experience is the best thing that can happen to anyone and Weird has proved me right once more. Her new single - 'Jehovah' currently on the airwaves is catchy and fun to listen to, but if you want to appreciate concept creativity, please watch the video. I would be very surprised if that video doesn't win any awards this year. It's straight to the point and very easy to understand. Big Ups to Weird and her team for making me smile.


1 comment:

Glaze's LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin