1. Varsity athletes have more sex. It probably has something to do with being fit and flexible. Which likely makes for more versatility and stamina in the bedroom. There’s a study that proves it!
2. Sex burns 360 calories a day.
3. In Colorado, it is against the law to kiss a sleeping woman. But how would they know unless they have bedroom cameras? This isn’t Big Brother. And who doesn’t love waking up to kisses?! I tire o..
4. During the female orgasm, endorphines are released, which are powerful painkillers. A lovemaking session can release the tension that restricts blood vessels in the brain. So headaches are in fact a bad excuse not to have sex.
5. There are approximately 100 million acts of sexual intercourse each day.
6. The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation.
7. The typical person spends about 600 hours having sex between the ages of 20 and 70.
8. On average, it takes two tablespoons of blood to get a man’s penis erect.
9. Donald Duck comics were once banned from Finland because Donald doesn’t wear pants.
10. According to psychologists, the shoe and the foot are the most common sources of sexual fetishism in Western society.
11. Studies have proven that 85 per cent of men who die of heart attacks during intercourse, are found to have been cheating on their wives. Hmmm, guilty consciences I suppose.
12. The G-spot, a sensitive area located inside the vagina on the upper wall, an inch or two behind the back of the pubic bone, is named for Dr. Ernest Grafenberg. G, (get it? as a badt guy).
13. Sex is a beauty treatment. Scientific tests find that when women make love they produce amounts of the hormone estrogen, which makes hair shine and skin smooth (also saves cost).
14. In the Aztec culture avocados were considered so sexually powerful, virgins were restricted from contact with them (mumus..lol).
15. Marilyn Monroe, the most celebrated sex icon of the 20th century, confessed to a friend that despite her three husbands and a parade of lovers, she had never had an orgasm (I bet she had no black dude amongst them..lol).
16. Studies show that women who went to college are more likely to enjoy oral sex (giving and receiving) than high school dropouts.
17. The modern psychiatric definition of nymphomaniac is a woman who cannot experience sexual satisfaction regardless of the number of orgasms or partners she has.
18. Approximately 1% of people worldwide identify as asexual (having no strong sexual attraction to either sex).
19. Researchers say that condoms exposed to smog and ozone are less effective.
20. A survey in Cosmopolitan magazine said that foreplay usually last 14 to 17 minutes for the average married couple, and that the man typically reaches orgasm after six minutes of copulation.