21. The vagina and the eye are self-cleaning organs.
22. Hate the gym? You burn about 200 calories during 30 minutes of active sex.
23. Historical records show that even in 1850, women attempted to practice birth control. The most common method was a mixture of crocodile dung and honey placed in the vagina in the hopes of preventing pregnancy.
24. Sex is the safest tranquilizer in the world. It is 10 times more effective than valium!
25. For every ‘normal’ webpage, there are five porn pages.
26. Sex is biochemically no different from eating large quantities of chocolate.
27. Males, on average, think about sex every 7 seconds — which is basically how long it took you to read this sentence.
28. A man’s beard grows fastest when he anticipates sex.
29. Women who read romance novels have sex twice as often as those who don’t.
30. Topless saleswomen are legal in Liverpool, England – but only in tropical fish stores. (But of course!)
32. “Formicophilia” is the fetish for having small insects crawl on your genitals. Gross!!
33. In India, it is cheaper to have sex with a prostitute than buy a condom!
34. Having sex can reduce a fever because of the sweat produced.
35. The average shelf-life of a latex condom is about two years.
36. The Vibrator, a common sex toy for women, was originally designed in the 19 century to fight the anxiety-related symptoms of hysteria. There was even a play done about it, In the Next Room (also known as The Vibrator Play) in 2009.
37. In earlier times, masturbation was believed to lead to blindness, madness, sudden death and other unpleasant diseases. Present research, however, shows no connection.
38. Humans have the LARGEST penis of all primates.
39. A man will ejaculate approximately 18 quarts of semen, containing half a trillion sperm, in his lifetime.
40. The Geisha of Japan would not perform fellatio because it was considered demeaning for the cultured to do so.