Thing Called Love

One too many girls
I have had.
I was a player,
One who knew how to play his cards.
Lots of cash I’ve spent,
Practically threw it around in wads.
Lots of chics,
But deep inside, I still feel sad.
I changed ladies at will,
Just like they were some sort of fad.
Round and round I’ve gone,
Like a chopper without a helipad.
I need this thing called LOVE;
It’s almost driving me mad.
When I try to be good,
I tend to always find the bad.
Now I just want to be normal,
A regular kind of lad.
I don’t care what it will cost,
I’ll go the whole nine yards.

- Sire Ajayi


Creative Commons License
Queer Moments by 'Femisire Ajayi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at archieglaze.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glaze's LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin