Big T is officially off limits!!

Howdy y'all!

Okay, today was a really tiring one. Tried taking a nap and ended up sleeping like a drunk and not achieving much till evening when I was able to get off my butt and go home. Got stuck in mad traffic, but thanks to smart driving (one-way) I made good time. Maybe not so good, but at least I got home before everyone went to bed... he he.


Frank Papas and Big T
 In other news, my friend, brother and boss in the person of Mr Tunde Alade (who people call Tunde Dynamix but I call Big T) got hitched today! Yes - hooked. He tied the knot with one of the prettiest, homely and fun to be with ladies this side of freshness..lol. They make a really cute couple and I wish them all the best marriage has to offer. While all these is true, I want to express my disapproval of the perfect snatching of one of the few eligible bachelors from the hands of other single ladies and we his still 'single' hombres.. Lotta love still though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glaze's LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin